Saturday, January 16, 2010

Resolutions

New years resolutions are not going well. I have not written as much as I planned. I suppose you could say that since this is my second blog entry today that I am at least writing something. But I want MORE.

I am one of the millions of people who think they have a book in them. But I am actually right. I DO have a book. It's all about getting a plan in place and making the time to put the effort in.

Maybe I am biting off more than I can chew cos I have also started training for a marathon in June. But there is no reason why I can't do both. If I do little and often I should be ok (which is how I managed to lose all that weight last year).

I made a start to it last year by making out some character sketches and writing half a children book. I reconnected with an old collegue of mine who has illustrated a childrens book and she has offered to illustrate my so that will have to be my motivation.

So I'll keep you posted and all going well I will be as to pot a link to my boom here at some point on the future.

I would say I can dream anyway but I have spent took long dreaming about and it about time I started doing something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment