Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My One-Liners!!!

OK after bashing my brain I finally managed to hit a one-liner vein and these came to me in about 30 mins this morning. They are more likely to be candidates for the worst one-liner than the best.

Enjoy!

I woke up this morning staring in someone else window. I think I was stalking in my sleep.

I'm going on a package holiday next week. I'm posting myself abroad.


I've joined one of those pyramid schemes. My mummy convinced me.


I swapped the keys on my keyboard to see if it would help my Dyslexia. It qjusf.

Do colour-blind people get blue jokes?

I bought pills on the internet that help your memory. I dunno if they arrived yet.

I woke up this morning talking about black holes. I think I was Hawking in my sleep.

I was going to go to a motivation seminar, but then I, well you know.

1 comment:

  1. funny. interesting. cool. :) thanks for another great story on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete